Since 1998, PEAK has provided scholarships and mentoring services to nearly 200 at-risk youth in the Chicago community. This spring, we will have one of our largest graduating classes to graduate from Holy Trinity High School. This is an accomplishment that many of our graduates once thought was unattainable. They will soon join the ranks of nearly 100 past graduates and become proud PEAK alumni.
Graduates of our program are a part of the PEAK family for life and it is important that we remain in touch with you. We want to hear about your personal and academic achievements since graduating from PEAK.
- What college are you attending/did you attend?
- What is your major/minor?
- When did you graduate/anticipated graduation date?
- If you have entered the workforce, what company are you employed with and what is your position/title?
- Other personal accomplishments: marriages, children, awards & honors, memberships, volunteerism, etc.
Would you like to tell your story to help inspire current PEAK students to stay focused and encouraged to graduate?
- How did PEAK help you in pursuing your college and career goals?
- How did your mentor impact your life?
- Why was it important for you to get a quality education?
- Other inspirational reflections
Contact us and let us hear your story!
Remember to find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In!